by Constantine T. Frantzides
Video Atlas of Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery brings you the detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise you need to master the most important and cutting-edge minimally invasive procedures and the treatment of unusual cases. Full-color photographs and narrated procedural videos online and on DVD lead you step by step through today’s most effective techniques. Tips and “secrets” from a veritable “who’s who” in the field equip you to deliver optimal results while minimizing or avoiding complications.
• Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of Dr. Frantzides and other leading international experts performing advanced techniques.
• Visualize how to proceed by reviewing beautifully illustrated, full-color anatomic artwork which provides well-rendered representations of underlying structures, anatomy, and pathology.
• Prevent and plan for complications prior to a procedure thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with personal techniques and secrets from leading experts.
• Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about minimally invasive techniques and “closed” procedures including laparoscopic Whipple procedure; revision for failed bariatric procedures; and avoiding and managing complications of single port procedures.
• Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, video clips, and more online at expertconsult.com
- ISBN-13: 9781437727234
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 11/5/2012
- Pages: 448