Carol J. Buck MS CPC CPC-H CCS-P (Author)
Strengthen your ability to code accurately and obtain optimal reimbursement for medical services! Corresponding to the chapters in Carol J. Buck’s Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2014 Edition, this workbook offers review and practice with more than 1,500 questions, activities, and terminology exercises, and includes complete coverage of ICD-10-CM. It also includes over 90 original source documents to familiarize you with the reports you will encounter in practice.
- Complete coverage of ICD-10-CM prepares you for the upcoming transition to ICD-10.
- Dual coding addresses the transition to ICD-10 by providing coding answers in both ICD-9 and ICD-10.
- Over 90 original source documents provide real-world experience with reports you will encounter in practice.
- Workbook questions follow the same format as the text, including multiple code icons.
- Theory, practice, and reporting exercises help you master key concepts and apply your knowledge.
- Updated content includes the latest coding information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Workbook edition (December 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455746304
- ISBN-13: 978-1455746309
- ISBN-13: 9781455746309
- eText ISBN: 9780323260169
- eText ISBN: 9780323263054